BBG Consultancy Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via email, our website or through our offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
BBG Consultancy may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions data may also include – sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This data will only be stored if it is relevant to the services we are providing to you and will be kept for an appropriate amount of time to allow us to complete the professional services for which we have been engaged.
This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
1. to provide our services to you;
2. to maintain our business relationship, where you are a client, candidate or are a user of our website;
3. to enable us to create an anonymised ‘candidate’ profile which can be sent to clients only with your explicit permission;
4. to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you;
5. to answer your enquiries;
6. to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
7. by the BBG Consultancy (including affiliated companies Charlesworth Ellis Ltd and Murray Green Ltd) to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you;
8. to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our clients have requested, such as reference, qualification and criminal reference checking services (as required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources. These third parties comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as BBG Consultancy;
9. to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as BBG Consultancy;
10. we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
11. if BBG Consultancy or its business merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event.
12. our servers are located exclusively in the UK. We use a network drive with restricted access and a fully managed IT platform which is maintained with continual security monitoring and strict access control.
13. our protocol for dealing with a security breach is to immediately contact our technical provider and alert them to a potential breach; should this be proven correct, the ICO will be informed of the data breach accordingly.
Curriculum vitae (“CV”)
We give you the option of submitting your CV to one of our consultants for consideration by our executive search consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the BBG Consultancy database, and will be accessible by BBG Consultancy consultants in the UK. Your CV will not be e-mailed to any other clients or 3rd parties without your explicit permission.
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so. If you would like to make a request for information or to ask BBG Consultancy to stop using or delete your information , please contact email@example.com
BBG Consultancy is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may from time to time use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on an anonymised basis.
If you have any enquires you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
55 Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 2AA